Haha, my shoutout just comes from The Corrs's Song, Buachaill On Eirne, and that part means I'm the heir of County Mayo.. x]
I love kinda 'country' song. It makes me remember about green field and blue skies.. Somewhere which is still innocent, untouchable, and natural.
And I think that song tells about a boy, just a boy who has his own 'plus' and 'minus', and try to live his life as well as he can do.
Just.. 'simple'. A simple story about human's life. Dunno why but it's kinda sweet. Something I miss so much.
..
I think if I was an ordinary boy, I'll like the boy who is in that song. Just being simple, just being himself. That's what I called as innocent, and not to lie myself; yes, I'm kinda miss his past self--when he's still a kid.
I love kinda 'country' song. It makes me remember about green field and blue skies.. Somewhere which is still innocent, untouchable, and natural.
And I think that song tells about a boy, just a boy who has his own 'plus' and 'minus', and try to live his life as well as he can do.
Just.. 'simple'. A simple story about human's life. Dunno why but it's kinda sweet. Something I miss so much.
..
I think if I was an ordinary boy, I'll like the boy who is in that song. Just being simple, just being himself. That's what I called as innocent, and not to lie myself; yes, I'm kinda miss his past self--when he's still a kid.

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar